- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology continues to be one of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field. Containing contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest, this series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology.
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect - full-text online of volumes 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit:
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
Information about this author is currently not available.
- Positive Emotions Broaden and Build
Barbara L. Friedrickson
- Moral Foundations Theory: On the Pragmatic Validity of Moral Pluralism
- Culturally Situated Power
- Message Position, Information Processing, and Persuasion: The Discrepancy Motives Model
Jason K. Clark
- Implicit attitudes and beliefs adapt to situations: Evidence from a research program on implicit prejudice, stereotypes, and the self-concept