Psychology Research is an international, scholarly peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, 9460 Telstar Ave Suite 5, EL Monte, CA 91731, USA, since July, 2011. The journal publishes articles, reviews, etc., on any issues from the broadest range of psychological traditions and that cross disciplinary boundaries, through which it tries to provide the latest information on developments in Psychology, and each issue is striving to bring you critical p
Frequency:12 issues per year
Instructions for Authors:
1. Within two months after the receiving of the article, the editorial department has the exclusive right to edit, and the author should promise not to submit the article to other places for publication. If no formal employ notice is received after two months, the author can freely deal with the article.
2. The article should not belong to any kind of translated, revised or selected version of any language and should not be published in any other kind publication both home and abroad.
3. The article should be the author's own creative achievement. No plagiarism is allowed. Any quoted arguments, data and results of others' studies should be clearly indicated.
4. The article should conform to the Chinese law and be not involved with state confidentiality. Written permission of relevant principal should be provided, if the author's unit or the project that the article belongs to requires the secrecy. Otherwise, the author should take the responsibility for all the economic losses and negative social effects caused by the misfeasance.
5. If the article is accepted, the author should agree to make timely and effective modifications according to editors' suggestions.
6. If the article contains more than one author and unit, the arrangement of sequences of signatures and unit titles should be assured without any disputes. Any alteration, addition and deletion should be timely informed to the editors through the email.
7. Please authorize our editorial department to utilize your article exclusively and to collect it in the relevant databases that have cooperation with our periodical.