Associated Clinic of Psychology is a premier mental health clinic with over 35 years of experience. Our goal is to be your career destination; we believe in personal and professional development and providing growth opportunities for those that seek them.
Licensed Psychologist or LICSWAssociated Clinic of Psychology is seeking a full-time Licensed Psychologist or LICSW to join our growing team of clinicians focused on providing psychological services to a wide variety of clients. We have opportunities available at our Minneapolis and West St. Paul clinical locations. A flexible schedule and caseload is provided!
Qualified applicants must have:
- Active LP or LICSW licensure with State of Minnesota
Associated Clinic of Psychology is seeking part-time or full-time Psychiatrists to join our growing team! This person will provide clinical psychiatric care for clients including prescribing and management of medications and consultation with other mental health providers within the clinic. A caseload is provided. This position offers a very flexible schedule, great compensation, and benefits package! Due to growth, we have opportunities available at our Twin Cities metro clinical locations, Rochester, MN, and St. Cloud, MN.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited college or university
- Current active and unrestricted State of Minnesota License to practice medicine
- Active license through DEA to prescribe and dispense controlled and legend drugs
Associated Clinic of Psychology is seeking part-time or full-time Physician Assistants to provide clinical psychiatric care for clients including prescribing and management of medications and consultation with other mental health providers within the clinic. A caseload is provided. This position offers a very flexible schedule, great compensation, and benefits package! We have opportunities available at our Minneapolis, West Metro, and East Metro clinical locations.
Qualified candidate must have:
- Physician Assistant licensed in the state of Minnesota
- Authorization from the MN Board of Medical Practice to prescribe drugs and therapeutic devices
Mental Health Practitioner
Associated Clinic of Psychology is currently seeking full-time qualified Mental Health Practitioners to provide therapy and skills to clients in a variety of settings including private homes, group homes and Dakota County schools. The Mental Health Practitioner must be willing to travel around the Twin Cities metro area. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide rehabilitative and skills-focused services to enable clients in basic living and social skills, community intervention, and transitioning to community living
- Develop therapeutic relationships, teaching skills and supporting clients as they practice skills
- Establish personal recovery goals, rehabilitative goals, and objectives with each client
- Prepare individualized documentation for each session
- Coordinate services with case managers, families/guardians of clients, work personnel, medical personnel, and school staff, as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) years of relevant previous experience
Geriatric Psychologist or LICSW
Associated Clinic of Psychology is currently seeking a full time Geriatric Psychologist or LICSW to provide psychological/consulting services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the Twin Cities and surrounding area. Provider must be willing to travel to facilities/client homes in metro area. This role has a very flexible schedule and caseload is provided. Excellent income potential!
- PhD (for psychologists) or MSW (for LICSWs) degree from an accredited college or university
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Psychiatry/CNS
Associated Clinic of Psychology is seeking an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) to provide service as a member of and working collaboratively with the psychiatric team. This person would engage in independent decision making in assessing psychiatric needs and providing medication management services to our clients. This position offers flexible schedule, great compensation and benefit package. We have opportunities at a variety of ACP locations.
- Active RN or APRN license with the state of Minnesota
- Active CNS or CNP (psychiatric preferred) certification with ANCC
- Active DEA registration to prescribe scheduled medications
Front Desk Scheduler, West St. Paul
The Front Desk Scheduler is responsible for the professional and efficient operation of reception check-in and checkout procedures as well as answering phones and scheduling appointments. Utilizes strong customer service skills and promotes philosophy of patient centered care to meet the needs of all visitors/guests. Welcomes visitors, provides non-clinical information, takes messages, schedules appointments, collects co-pays, enters and verifies health insurance information and oversees the clinic lobby/patient waiting area. This position will also pull and prepare charts for appointments, assist with medical records filing, and ensuring release of information requests are completed. This position is a full time opportunity and would be located at our West St. Paul location.